Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shopping + Song Ji Eung - Going Crazy



I just found this song today and I'm listening to it nonstop! Reminds me of a Korean version of those Eminem duets that's been playing all the time on radio stations everywhere. The MV features Min Hyorin. Her facial features are so unique and delicate. Her outfit here is amazing! The dark and eerie concept of the MV reminds me a bit of GaIn's "Irreversible."


My dad took a day off work so we went shopping today. I adore buying lingerie at La Vie en Rose. They tend to have great deals on night wear. I just love buying sheer, frilly, lacy slips!

I didn't bother trying it out at the store, I didn't have the patience today and bought this in a size small. Fit me perfectly at home. The double straps give the back a little cute detail. The lace front and bottom lined lace are just adorable. I'd probably wear this out with a tank or tube top underneath with a cardigan of some sort. I love finding wearable lingerie pieces to wear out!

No comments:

Post a Comment