Saturday, March 12, 2011

Makeup Routine

These are some of the products I use, if not daily, then very often, interchanging between for my morning makeup routine!

I never liked the feeling of wearing a liquid foundation and was convinced mineral foundation was the answer until I found this! I absolutely adore this foundation, it's lightweight with light to medium coverage. The added SPF 15 is a plus. The packaging is luxurious and beautiful, I feel a bit old Hollywood whenever I pick this up. I've converted to liquid foundations and will keep repurchasing this one!

Anna Sui face Powder in 002This is a light purple loose powder with shimmer. I lightly apply this to set my foundations or BB creams. Be careful with the shimmer! The packaging is gorgeous, it looks lovely on my vanity. Anna Sui products totally suck me in with their lovely packaging!


Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil in Softsmudge Brown Glides on very smooth and stays put. I have nothing to complain about this! Technically not waterproof but I've never had problems with it in the wet weather.

Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Duo in Coffee ShopI use the darker shimmery brown of the two shades to set my eyeliner. Smooth and just an amazing dark chocolate brown. It gives a natural look. This is my go to eyeshadow whenever I don't know what to wear.


This mascara is my HG! Pretty much all the mascaras from Majolica Majorca is my HG! Separates and lengthens my lashes with fibers, waterproof and smudge proof, what else can you ask for in a mascara?! Volumize your lashes with the wider toothed brush side, lengthen with the fine combed side. It's a bit tricky to take off, but as long as you use an oil based makeup remover, all is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment