Sunday, March 20, 2011

Revlon Lipstick Haul

I was browsing through the weekly flyers looking for deals on makeup. Pharmaprix was having a Revlon lipstick sale Saturday and Sunday only for $3.99 each! I missed out on the sale last time and I couldn't resist, I had to get them this time!

I went to work from 8am-1pm on Saturday and went straight to Pharmaprix afterward. I picked up Revlon Matte Lipsticks in Nude Attitude and Pink Pout and a Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in Blasé Apricot. I could have bought more but I was thinking more about my wallet, but these were essentially the colors I've been wanting for a while now. I also wanted a dark violet color but that wouldn't have been suitable for the spring and summer. I'll just wait til the next sale!

Swatches and Reviews Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment