Saturday, February 19, 2011

Haul

Went on another online and offline shopping trip! My first order from Asos still hasn't arrived yet, it was supposed to be delivered by the 15th but it's the end of the week and still no luck. I was too anxious to wait for it's arrival so I placed another order a few days ago on Asos.

It's the black fur collar. I couldn't wait and had to order this! I have a thing for fur collars this winter, but haven't found the occasion to wear one. This would be so cute to layer with! The cardi she's wearing looks almost identical to my beige DKNY one I mentioned in another post. But the DKNY cardi has much more details in the knitting.

Asos Oversized Mesh Top

I am obsessed with anything and everything sheer! It's freezing in Montreal, but all I seem to buy is mesh. Totally buying clothes for the wrong season. Watch the catwalk video of the model wearing this online at Asos, it's very flowy and has this chic and edgy vibe. I just had to get this one too!

Asos Africa Organic Cotton Dip Side Hem Vest

Pretty much a simple white tank with the bottom sides longer than the center. It was kinda an impulse buy, probably not worth the $10 but........ I can't go back now! I like things with this longer sides detail

I also went to Tommy Hilfiger and bought the Crew Neck Cable Knit sweater in grey! It was cheaper this time around too! I love this sweater! Large cable knits are my weakness. I got it in a small this time. A grey sweater is a basic staple, so I thought a better fitted one was the ideal choice.

I lost my cellphone somehow.... I'm always the one in my family to lose their cellphone, I've lost countless cellphones over the past few years. I just got it for christmas and it's gone now... I was just falling in love with it too! I found out how to use WiFi on it last week and I screwed up and lost it. I'm stuck with my old cellphone and waiting for it to go on sale. Love it so much I need to get the same one... pay as you go phone's are my alternative to signing a 3 year contract to get a "semi-free" phone.

Nokia C3

No comments:

Post a Comment