Thursday, January 26, 2012

Collective Haul

Photobucket
Forever21 Nail Polish in Taupe, The Body Shop Loose Powder in 01, Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake, The Body Shop Carrot Cream, Cover Girl Waterproof LashBlast in Very Black, Milani Liquif'eye Pencil Eyeliner in 01Black, The Body Shop Perfume Atomizer, Hard Cardy Mini Mouthing Off Lipglosses.

Since I haven't done one of these in a while, I decided to just grab everything that I've gotten recently and show a collective haul. I haven't really touched much of the items that I just got. These were all mostly just impulsive buys :P

Revlon Lip Butters are everywhere right now... I couldn't not join the hype. But after purchasing this I feel like I'm paying alot for the amount of product I'm getting. 2.55g for $8+tax? I'm a little iffy on repurchasing this. We'll just have to see of I absolutely adore this.

The Forever21 Nail polish has got to be my current favorite nail polish right now. I want to wear it everyday. Its a muted purple-grey with a tiny bit of unnoticeable shimmer. It's a great color for school or work. I'll have to show you how it looks on the nails (this photo doesn't do it justice at all.)

I'm trying out new mascaras, and Cover Girl was on sale at work! 50% off a two pack! People love this so I might as well try it... I wasn't too keen on getting on the bandwagon but I couldn't pass up on this deal. I love trying out new mascaras :) So far it hasn't been disappointing me.

I won't even try to take pictures of the clothing I've bought over the last month. I might start doing OOTD or use Polyvore. I just need to find the right place to take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment