Saturday, January 21, 2012

American Apparel Free Shipping Code


I've made a few posts about American Apparel and you might think I'm this HUGE AA fan. But I'm really not. I only shop their sales and only have a few items from that store. (Because quite frankly the brand is kinda overpriced for me..)

And for those of you who don't subscribe to the AA mailing list, they are offering FREE SHIPPING to any orders (no minimum purchase) with the code ZEROSHIPPING until January 22nd!

I just placed an order on a small black Pique Cross Front Jumper. I've been eying this for the longest time now since I've seen an acquaintance wear it a few years ago. Yes... not months but years. I could never justify paying full price. But it's on sale now for $24 and with free shipping, so why not?!




No comments:

Post a Comment