Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chinese New Years Eve

Happy Chinese New Year! 恭喜发财!Well technically it's tomorrow but I might not have time tomorrow :P I'll be busy sweet talking my way to red envelopes :)

I went to have dimsum with my family this afternoon and forgot to bring my camera :( So we're just left with crappy cellphone pictures, I didn't take pictures of everything, I couldn't deal with the horrible image quality.






We went to a new restaurant in Chinatown, Le Cristal Chinois (水天一色). It's located on the 6th floor of the Swatown building. The location and setting is very nice and modern. A very nice change to Ruby Rouge. And personally, well worth the pricier dimsum. The food was decent and the floral sweet dimsum is a New year's special. Although it was too sweet for my liking, it was a nice decorative piece before it was eaten. Business owners in chinatown are slowly renovating their places to appeal more to the general public. Smart move in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment