Thursday, November 24, 2011

Upcoming Warehouse Sales in Montreal

Lise Watier and Matt&Nat are having warehouse sales in a week or so. I'm interested in going to the Matt&Nat Sample sale. But sadly public transport is my only way of getting there and it's really out of my way. In cold weather... I'd rather wait for when it happens in the spring/summer. I need a new bag for my trip to Hong Kong then.


The
Lise Watier sale has been already going on for 2 weekends! I've never been but have wanted to go in the past. I'm currently not in need or have an urges of buying makeup so I'll pass on this sale. But for those of you who can't get rid of the makeup bargain jitters...

Photobucket

Address:
5600 chemin de la Cote de Liesse
Mont-Royal, QC
H4T 4L1

November 12 - 13, 19 - 20, 26 - 27
December 3-4

Saturdays 9AM - 5PM
Sundays 9AM - 4PM

Exception: December 4 -> 9:30AM - 4PM



Matt&Nat is a Montreal based handbag brand. Their key selling point is that they are a cruelty free and environmental. They use recycled plastic bottles to produce the lining in their products.

Photobucket

I have a friend who has been to their past sales and says they are worth going to.
Buying bags and helping the environment at the same time? Yes, Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment