Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's All in the Details

T-ara just made their Korean comeback shortly after promotions in Japan with "Cry Cry." Combat boots? Check. Leather? Check. My favorite piece of clothing would be Eunjung's (right most) black cut out blouse. I've been really liking detailed blouses and really want to incorporate them in my wardrobe. Blouses give off a slightly more mature look but the cut out details make it young. I'm probably gonna have to hunt a similar blouse down. Asos sells a similar design from Vero Moda. All sizes are sold out except Large and it comes in two colors.

Photobucket

Another cut out detail I like is the back triangle cut out. This triangle cut out from the back is unexpected and cool.


The same blouse has other design details that I've been loving for a while now. The longer back hem AND bell sleeves. Too bad this blouse is $109, otherwise I would have bought it in a heartbeat.
SNSD's Tiffany in "The Boys" MV.

Photobucket

Wonder Girls' promo pictures of "Be My Baby" of Yoobin (and Tiffany) has made me want to grow out my bangs. She looks amazing with sleek long bangs and hair.

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment