Saturday, November 19, 2011

A bit of Music

T-ara just recently came out with their new song "Cry Cry" and I love their style. I think I just like the dark edgy look, I seemed to adore Miss A's "Goodbye Baby," the black outfits in SNSD's "The Boys." T-ara's look for "Cry Cry" makes me think of their old concept from their 1st album "Breaking Heart" with a similar bad girl image.

The song is pretty good. The chorus is catchy and Soyeon is amazing singing live for the Acoustic version of "Cry Cry."




The Secret Circle is on their mid-season break and I'm stuck with nothing on Thursday nights to watch. But I've been hooked on Sarah Blasko's "We Won't Run" featured in the pilot episode of the series. I greatly enjoy my K-pop and for some reason I can't stop listening to this song. This song is just amazing.





It's been a long while since I last ventured into Chinese music but I couldn't help listening to Nicholas Teo's new album "Lets Not Fall in Love Again". His voice is just so soothing and perfect for ballads. I also have this song (same name as the album) on repeat and haven't gotten sick of it yet. Chinese lyrics are my favorite, so few words can mean so much. I recommend this album.

Nicholas Teo - Let's Not Fall In Love Again

No comments:

Post a Comment