Tuesday, November 29, 2011

the end is nearing

I have approximately a week of school left and I've decided to stay home to study for most of it. I don't attend my bio class and I can get cal notes from a friend. Instead of waking up at 5:45am and wasting 2 hours traveling to go to a 1 hour lecture, I think I'd be more productive and less tired if I stay at home. I'm pretty much screwed and behind on an entire semester's worth of material... I'm not even scared of failing anymore. This is how much I want out of my major.

This has been my worst semester ever. I am not motivated at all to do anything. I spend my days doing absolutely nothing. I've been procrastinating to avoid feeling the stress of not keeping up with my work. It's all a mess. I have less than 2 weeks to pull myself together before my finals start. And once it's all done, I'd feel free again.

I'm very much looking forward to my arts classes. I'll actually be taking classes that I'm interested in (and which will spark up motivation to study.) I've been wanting to do this for a while now. Just never had the courage to stray away from the thing I've always known. No more science for me. I'm done with forcing myself to learn uninteresting things. I'll always find a comfort in sciences but I'll do it at my own pace and on my own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment