Saturday, September 3, 2011

McGill

As I said I would, I'm posting pictures of McGill that I took before school started. School started September 1st and these pictures are long overdue! I got my wisdom teeth removed a week and a half before school started and couldn't blog at all. I was knocked out from my pain killers, there was no fighting the drowsiness. But I'm back! It might not be for long as my classes are already giving my homework.. eek!


Walk up from the main entrance to McGill. It's a beautiful campus.The Might I add that it's a massive campus also? I still can't find my way to the Rutherford Physics building...
I would not have gotten such a nice picture of this path if I took these after school started. The McGill non-academic staff is on strike and 35,000 students starting school wouldn't have been that nice of an addition to the picture. (I mostly didn't want to look like a creep)

This is the Arts building that you see at the end of the main path in the first picture. Frosh booths were up during the first two days of school at this intersection. I'm not attending Frosh, it's not my thing and I'd much rather sleep at a reasonable hour in my comfy bed. Frosh at McGill isn't as bad as those of other universities. I've heard stories from the Université de Montreal's froshes and I'd just keep away.


Must get off the computer and be productive!


No comments:

Post a Comment