Saturday, February 5, 2011

Shopping

I went shopping today instead of staying home and doing homework... I should get to that... and now I'm blogging... not the best student ever.

Tommy Hilfiger was having amazing sales and my mom kept going to multiple locations to buy more clothes, so I had to go check it out myself!

I only got this sweater, I wasn't sure if I was going to wear the polos or t shirts. I got this in purple. I wanted it to be a looser fit and got it in medium. I've been wanting a simple cable knit sweater for months now but I've never found a decent quality one. This Tommy Hilfiger sweater is amazing! The knitting is so "dense" compared to the ones I've seen in other stores. This is no doubt a quality sweater and well worth it's price, I love the thick cable detailing. I'm deciding if I should go back and get one in gray and another in dark red. This will never go out in style.

I also stopped by to the Winners next door. I'm not sure if the States has Winners but it's basically a store carrying various labels for a cheaper than retail price. Kinda like a Sears but more organized like a thrift store. They were having a sale too so I couldn't resist and I got a few things.

I don't think this picture does the cardigan any justice. It's all knit but has thinner zebra patterns all over it, so adorable. I bought this in two colors: gray and black. Both are a size large. I prefer over sized cardigans. I'm keeping the gray one for myself and the black one is for my cousin. I bought another DKNY sweater, sorta cropped and over sized waist-wise. The online picture that I can find of it is horrendous, but it looks better on than on a mannequin. I also got sheer light gray leopard tights, a pair of black Nine West thigh high socks and a pair of Red patterned thigh high socks. No pictures of the real thing cause I don't know where my camera is.

No comments:

Post a Comment