Thursday, February 3, 2011

First Asos Order

I just placed my first Asos order last night. I find items overpriced on the site, but the sales are quite decently priced. I ordered only a dress, and my sister ordered other things, to take advantage of the free international shipping. I was contemplating about getting makeup, but decided against it. I have more than enough makeup. I think I should put myself on a makeup ban...

Asos Petite Navy Piped Bell Sleeve Dress
"Satin mini dress by ASOS PETITE. Featuring a button down placket and pleated design, with a gathered tie waist, round neckline and mid-length bell sleeves."

I can't wait to get my hands on the dress I ordered! I would have preferred longer bell sleeves to this dress. I'm starting to have a liking for bell sleeves, but it's too bad that winter is ending soon. I noticed the dress was a bit sheer on the model in the catwalk video on ASOS, so I'm assuming a slip underneath is a must. But isn't this dress adorable? I like the details. I wasn't too sure about the sizing, so I just went with the US equivalent sizes of the UK sizing. I ordered UK 6... wanted UK 4 but I'm hoping UK 6 fits just right. I adore vintage inspired dresses. My friends and family say I dress just like an old granny, but I think I just like things a bit more feminine and prefer older styles more.

No comments:

Post a Comment