Saturday, January 26, 2013

Lunch Out With Friends

Went out for lunch with some friends at Hakata Ramen. This is my favorite restaurant to go to when my boyfriend and I don't feel like going too far for noodles. From the outside, it doesn't look too nice and the location may be the reason why it doesn't get too much traffic (although it is only a street down from St. Catherine..) But the ramen there is amazing :) I'm quite a picky eater when it comes to Asian food, but this place gets my approval. The servings are just the right size and the prices are very affordable given the ambiance and setting. 







The boyfriend ordered his usual, Crispy Chicken Miso Ramen. The crispy chicken is amazing, but I don't order it because I don't like the miso soup base that much. As you can probably tell, he couldn't wait for me to take pictures before digging in. 





And I also ordered my usual, Curry Chicken Ramen. I find the curry soup base alot more appealing than the miso... but I never really liked miso... so I guess that might be why. I


 Such a pretty bowl of ramen!

No comments:

Post a Comment