Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Few Things I've Bought This Month

 I tend to go through periods of ups and downs with my shopping... sometimes I buy next to nothing and other times I buy whatever the hell I like! It's not much, but it's mostly because I'm not posting everything that I've bought this month but these are my favorites so far :)

Vero Moda Sweater, Expression Necklaces, The Body Shop Foundation Brush


L'Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle Foundation in 522. 
This foundation is sooooooo smooth and silky, I think it already has primer in it? The texture really feels like there's silicone in it ... maybe thats why it's so smooth. This is the perfect shade for me but too bad it's being discontinued and this was the last one at work :( I got it for 50% off and an additional 10% employee discount. 



LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL!!

I finally ordered Star's new album "The North"... I don't know why it took me so long, I love them! If you're into indie-pop then try listening to them. I recommend "A Song is a Weapon," " The Theory of Relativity,"  "Hold On When You Get Love and Let Go When you Give It."   And that infrastructure on the cover? It's located in Montreal :)
My sister and I were randomly singing some songs one night... and realized we didn't have this album! A Walk to Remember was my favorite film, I enjoyed all the songs in it... and lo and behold there's an extended version of it on Amazon! So I ordered it, and I think my music life right now just might be a little more complete...(and if I also steal the Of Monsters And Men CD I bought for my boyfriend for Christmas...)

No comments:

Post a Comment