Sunday, March 18, 2012

ClearlyContacts Glasses Came In!

I don't even know how I stumbled upon this website. I must have accidentally clicked an ad or something when I was leaving my computer or something. I'm glad that I did!
Photobucket

My prescription changed ever so slightly that I didn't need to get a new pair right after my eye exam.
ClearlyContacts was giving away 10,000 FREE eyeglass frames from March 8-11! I had been wanting new glasses for a while now and this was a great time to get them. :P My boyfriend's dad orders his contacts off this site so I knew this site wasn't a scam.
Photobucket

I was contemplating between the Derek Cardigan 7004 and 7003. My boyfriend decided on the 7003 because the middle part above the nose was more "defined"? I agreed with the choice simply because I thought 7004 was too large for my eyes and my nose to handle.
Photobucket

To make it an even nerdier, they have a division, multiplication and equal signs incorporated into the design! How cute! :p
Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment