Saturday, July 2, 2011

Marc Jacobs - Oh Lola! Fragrance featuring Dakota Fanning

I picked up the new August issue of Glamour and I couldn't stop staring the back cover of it. I couldn't fully recognize the blonde girl in the advertisement. I had a feeling it was Dakota Fanning but I wasn't sure til I looked it up online. She looks absolutely stunning in this ad and perfect for this fragrance...cute, young yet alluring. She makes me want to get a middle part and one length cut! I really like the dress, Marc Jacobs marketing execs sure know what I like... I've been wanting to get scallop lined bottoms and light pink items for a while now. I don't usually like polka dots. But this sheer pink and white combination doesn't make it look too


Oh Lola! is a sweeter and more fruity and floral perfume targeted towards the younger generation as opposed to the original Lola fragrance. It contains notes of wild strawberry, pear, raspberry, peony, sandalwood and vanilla.

Sweet? Floral? Sounds like something I would wear! I can't wait for this to release! Although I am excited to try this, the only concern I have is with the fruity notes in Oh Lola! Anna Sui's Dolly Girl is a likeable scent but it has subtle hints of fruits that made me dislike it on me. Nonetheless it is a nice fragrance and I'm hoping I'd love Oh Lola! regardless of the fruit notes.

Oh Lola is set to release this month, July 2011! Can't wait to get my hands on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment