Friday, June 3, 2011

Yes Sir, Sorry Sir 點解阿Sir係阿Sir -Tavia Yeung

I've just recently finished watching "Yes Sir, Sorry Sir." It was alright, I liked the undercover cop story and it was lighthearted and had a high school setting so it was a likeable drama. But what really caught my eye was Tavia's style in the drama. She makes me want to go out and buy blazers!
This neutral cropped blazer is a perfect for spring! I know everyone is pretty much in summer mode but Montreal's summer weather isn't stable yet. I just love the cut of this cropped blazer, the mid-cuffed sleeves add a little edge to the neutral blazer.

I'd love to incorporate color into my wardrobe and I think this would be an easy way to do so. Boyfriend blazers have been in style for quite some time now, but if only they were cut and designed like the V that the blazer makes when she puts her hands in her pockets.

I simply adore the blazer she's wearing in this scene. I screen capped 2 images together. The double lining is quite unique. I also like how it looks buttoned. I haven't seen an affordable alternative yet.

The chiffon detailed layering is also one of my favorites. I have a feeling that this is a cardigan though but cute nonetheless.
A pale pink blazer is feminine yet professional. I like how she wore it with a ruffled white top to bring out the femininity of the piece. This along with the neutral cropped blazer are my favorites.

I hope this post inspires you to look for blazers! I can't wait to go shopping for them in late summer/fall for the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment