Friday, June 10, 2011

Clarins Montreal Annual Warehouse Sale 2011

Sorry for the late post. Every year I wait for Clarin's to hold it's warehouse sale. This year it was held on June 3rd and 4rd. They not only carry their own line of discounted products but there are many other brands available for lowered prices!

This sale is my favorite along with the L'oreal bi-annual sales. They sell numerous brands: Burberry, Lanvin, Thierry Mulger, PurMinerals, Anna Sui (you might have noticed,) Kibio, Azzaro, Roxy, etc. And since this sale is open to the public, it might get a little crowded and hard to get to skincare and makeup products, perfume wise it wasn't hard to get a hold of.

There was a lineup and I waited an hour to get in on the first day. It wasn't a too bad a wait. I keep forgetting to bring my camera with me and take pictures of all the action but here is what I hauled from that day!


Left to Right: Anna Sui Whitening Moisture Mask, Anna Sui Dolly Girl Lil' Starlet Nail Color in 03, Anna Sui Nail Color in 619, Anna Sui Super Mascara Waterproof in 001 Black, Clarins Pure and Radiant Mask with Pink Clay, Clarins HydraQuench Cream, Anna Sui Nail Color in 608, Anna Sui Secret Wish Magic Romance 75mL

I love this sale because they have Anna Sui products up for grabs. I immediately went to Anna Sui's perfume table when I got in and grabbed my HG perfume, Secret Wish Magic Romance. I bought the largest size that I could, 75mL! It's a sweet floral scent that I adore. Like all Anna Sui perfumes this is a younger scent and probably not meant for those who want a more sophisticated scent. I find other Anna Sui scents to be a little too sweet for my liking.

I adore Anna Sui's nail polishes. They're packed with glitter and have a rose scent to them. Its the same rosey scent in all their makeup products that make me drawn towards their them. Might I add that Anna Sui has awesome designs for the packaging? I'm obsessed with mascaras, COMPLETELY infatuated with mascaras. I've tried Anna Sui's mascaras before but that was a while back when I started using makeup and I don't remember if they were waterproof or not. So I bought the Super Mascara in waterproof to actually test it. This review will be up shortly along with other mascara comparisons.

I accidentally bought the Clarins HydraQuench Cream instead of the HydraQuench Cream-Mask. I was too excited and mixed the two up. Clarins and their wording.... oh well, I need a better moisturizer too.

Anna Sui lipsticks were very sheer so I skipped on those and there were alot of gimmicky lip gloss necklaces and what not that I didn't care for. I didn't get much. I was careful with my spendings this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment