Saturday, December 17, 2011

TeamBuy X American Apparel

I was super excited when I saw that American Apparel was holding a week long offer on TeamBuy this week. One new deal every day for an entire week! American Apparel is a little pricey and I like it when I can score a deal.

TeamBuy is a Canadian site that offers discounted deals on various things. From restaurant deals to electronics to clothing to outings, etc. But the catch is that there is a minimum number of buyers that need to be met before the deal can be validated. Usually the minimum is around 10 buys and it's easily reached. When the minimum is met, you get an email informing you of that the deal is "on." All you have to do now is go to your "My Buys" page and print/show the ticket at the retailer. I've made several purchases (American Apparel, Yeh!, Cheeburger Cheeburger, Hakata, etc) and never had a problem.

Photobucket


Link: TeamBuy

Day 1: 2 pairs of cotton leggings for $30
Day 2: 5 Nail Polishes for $15
Day 3: A Circle scarf for $20
Day 4: A Unisex Winter Jacket for $99
Day 5: 3 Sets of Male Underwear for $22
Day 6: 2 Unisex Flex Fleece Hoodies for $55
Day 7: To be revealed tonight at 12am.

The deal I picked up was 5/$15 Nail Polish. I had just recently bought the Glitter nail polish at American Apparel in Supernova and regretted choosing it over a pale pink. I kept Supernova nonetheless, as it was a nice glitter polish for the holidays. Can't wait to pick these up! I've been on a little nail polish frenzy the last week or two...(I do my nails when I want to procrastinate studying.)

Hurry up and buy these! It ends soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment