Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A little shopping

I finished my exams and decided to do a bit of long overdue shopping.

Photobucket

I won't be showing what I bought at Lasenza,whats so exciting about bras?

Photobucket

Something that I've been eying for a while now at American Apparel is this Silky Collar Tee in Cream. (I know it's a lil wrinkly) Since I was conveniently downtown for school and I thought I would buy it at a downtown AA. I walked to 2 American Apparel stores downtown and they didn't have it. The first store took atleast 15 minutes to locate a black one. And the second store didn't even know where it was. I then went to the one in Fairview, they didn't have it but it was the ONLY American Apparel store that offered to order it for me.
Since I needed to spend a minimum of $50 to use my TeamBuy ticket, I grabbed a Glitter Nail polish in Super Nova. It's a pretty glitter polish but it's super hard to remove (like all other glitter polishes) so I think I might stay away from glitter polishes from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment