Saturday, October 15, 2011

New Fixation

As I was stressed the last month and a half from school, I spent alot of time trying to cope with it. My method of coping this semester was watching a ridiculous amount of shows.... and I got hooked on a new one. I grew up watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch- cartoon and the TV show. So a new show about witches in the midst of all this vampire hype? I'm in! (and might I add I'm a Harry Potter fan too?)

The Secret Circle

Photobucket



This show is my new fixation! I am infatuated with Thomas Dekker, who plays Adam Conant on the show. He has this bad boy meets cute good guy look. Did I mention his husky voice? He looks adorable with Cassie (Britt Robertson) and Diana (Shelley Hennig.) But I'm rooting for Cassie and Adam to be together. I know how both Cassie and Adam's families are written in the stars and are destined together is a little cliche but I like corny stuff. This show is getting better each episode. More mysterious, darker and more stories get unraveled (Obviously.) Now I just wish they did more magic....


No comments:

Post a Comment