Friday, December 7, 2012

American Apparel Montreal Warehouse Sale 2012



























American Apparel extended their summer warehouse sale until LATE December! I've been there quite a few times, trying to find things in my size or just checking out the new stock. It's a tad more expensive than the sale from 2 years ago? But items this time around are in far better condition! I can't afford American Apparel items unless it's from the warehouse, I can't justify spending so much money on items. And even on sale I don't think the prices are of my range.


I went a little denim crazy during these trips.... ( mainly because I went to procrastinate from my school work, still am right now. I have 3 days off until my next exam) and I bought a few pairs of tights! They were giving a free gift with any purchase also, so I got a Legalize LA tee, mesh leggings and a cotton bra.

I mainly bought my first pair of Easy Jeans because I saw pictures of Miley Cyrus wearing them. She looked amazing in them, so naturally I wanted a pair for myself! Candids of her from earlier this year have been making her my fashion inspiration.



Easy Jeans... as you can see are my favorite. These were $35 a pair compared to the original $82 per pair! I bought them in 3 colours because they are just that comfortable!  I don't even feel like they're denim... they're most probably not. I feel like they're probably a jegging material or a very stretchy denim. Sizing is a little weird, I don't think AA denim/pants are made for curvier women. I'm about a size 6 or 8 UK and I range from XS to M in these Easy Jeans, RIDICULOUS. They really need to expand their sizing and acknowledge that there are curvier women who want to buy their items.


























I bought other items at AA but I don't find them that aesthetically pleasing to take pictures of... tights out of their original packaging? But another reason is that I find tops hard to photograph, maybe I'll find another way to take pictures of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment