Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A little MORE shopping

I recently did my first ever purchase on eBay! I bought these two rings and I LOVE them! Skinny cross rings! I don't like how the thicker ones looked. I have a tendency to wear (and like) thinner rings that seem more delicate. The antique silver one fits my middle ringer the best. The black ring is significantly larger than the silver one and has a slight bump on it (maybe it's just the one I got..) Nonetheless I really like these :)


Here's the link to the seller
I bought these from. She shipped them the day after my payment and these got to me in around 2 weeks. These are really nice for the price I paid for them!


My netbook case came in! It's adorable! It was slightly bigger than I imagined but that's only because it's meant for a 13 inch netbook. I got it in the mail not long after I ordered it online before the weekend. The case is so compatible with me. My sister constantly tells me that my neutral face is mad and my boyfriend feels the same way... A week or two ago an aquintance told my boyfriend that he felt like he couldn't greet me because I looked angry. (I was feeling indifferent and fine when I got to school that day) ...Oops?


Look at the zipper detail! Irregular font that fits with them dark themed Hello Kitty theme and a bow tie on the O!




I went shopping at The Bay! I adore this store, I don't even know how I never found anything I liked in there. I think I always just felt it was like Sears and was an "older" people store. Mostly due to the slightly rundown locations near my house. But there are really nice clothing there. But I visited The Bay's downtown location and found two things.

I'm pretty sure Cheap Monday is only available at the downtown location of the Bay (or atleast locations with alot more people traffic than the locations near me.) I found this black sleeveless blouse from Cheap Monday. It's a really simple top but it has some cute features I really like. The sleeves have little ruching detailing all around and it has white snap buttons. It was the last one left and in a size large. I went into the changing room and adored how it looked oversized! You may have noticed that I love the colour black :P



I often shop in the youth or kids section of stores if they have a younger line. Often, it's cheaper and have items that better fit my body. I have no curves so I can get away with it. So I walked around the Boys clothing section at the Bay and picked this up! I wanted to DIY a shoulder cutout shirt and found this. Small black and white checkered dress shirt with black statment details. I like this shirt so much that I might not even have the heart to cut it! :X





Did I mention it has snap buttons too? It was pure coincidence. I didn't purposely look for snap buttons!




No comments:

Post a Comment